Let us know what forms you find helpful here, Google your own, develop your own, and add them to this list:

Medical Forms

For most events (trips under 72 hours), we only need the form with parts A and B. For summer camp (and trips over 72 hours) we need the form with parts A, B, and C, which includes an evaluation from your son's doctor. We may also need additional forms for the state regulators of the camp. Stay tuned to emails for mor information on summer camp forms.

Duty Rosters

Menu Planning